is a person appointed by the Holding Board of Directors, who is charged to address the appeals of the Holding employees, labor dispute and conflict participants, provide consultations and assist them to develop a mutually acceptable, constructive and realizable solution, taking into account compliance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan (including confidentiality compliance if necessary), assisting in resolving problematic social and labor issues, as well as in observing the principles of business ethics by the Holding employees.
The main duties of Ombudsman are:
Concerning the facts of illegal actions of the Holding officials and other employees, please contact us via the following telephone +7 (7172) 270402, or e-mail Ombudsman@baiterek.gov.kz for receiving written requests. Ombudsman of Baiterek National managing Holding Joint-Stock Company:
- collection of information on non-compliance with the provisions of the Code of Business Conduct;
- consultation of employees and officials on the provisions of the Code of Business Conduct;
- consideration of the appeals of the Holding employees to actions (inactions) of employees and adopted resolutions (acts) of the Holding's officials;
- assistance to the Holding employees in the settlement of conflicts (disputes) at an early stage prior to submission thereof to judicial bodies, out-of-court settlement;
- giving recommendations to the Holding officials regarding conflicts (disputes) settlement on the received appeals;
- development of recommendations on resolving and preventing conflicts (disputes) that are systemic in nature;
- holding the necessary meetings, encounters, consultations, discussions with the Holding employees, representatives of the state bodies and organizations, as well as hearing of the Holding employees on received appeals.
Maira Turganova, Deputy corporate secretary - Head of corporate secretary service